• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR CORPORATE SPONSORS
The Outdoors for Everyone Project is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
For general information contact - email@example.com
General Media and Press Inquiries: Kindly send any related inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this contact is only for press and media related queries.
If you wish to become a valued corporate, institutional, or foundation donor please contact: email@example.com
2018 Outdoors for Everyone Project